Garden Route Tours
Experience some of the most majestic landscape in South Africa. The Garden Route has a number of quaint and enchanted towns with loads of amazing activities waiting for you, such as: the world famous Cango Caves, Ostrich farms, the Knysna Heads which is the second most photographed and painted landmark in South Africa after Table Mountain. Visit the elephant park, experience the thrill of zip lining in the Tsitsikama forest. The forest also has amazing hiking trails. Then there is the world famous Bloukraans bridge for Bungee jumping. The Garden Route has much, much more to offer.
- Du Toit's Kloof Mountain Pass
- Wine Tasting
- Delicious lunch
- Drive along Route 62 (considered as the world's longest wine route)
- Cango Wild Life Ranch (time permitting)
- Overnight in Oudshoorn
- Cango Caves
- Ostrich farm
- Cango Wild Life Ranch ( if not done the previous day)
- Leisurely drive towards Knysna
- Overnight in Knysna
- Have a relaxing morning in Knysna
- Guided boat ride on the Keurboom River (light lunch included)
- Visit the Post Office Tree in Mossel Bay
- Overnight in Mossel Bay.
- Breakfast and game drive at Botlerskop Private Game Reserve
- Stop at one of the local farmstalls (time permitting)
- Arrive back in Cape Town
The above intenary is a standard one and can be tweaked to satisfy you. The amount of days can also be altered depending on time availability on your side.